Chemical peeling treatments are some of the pillars of aesthetic medicine. They are the most effective method for cell renewal.
Aesthetic and regenerative medicine clinic on Rambla de Catalunya, in the heart of Barcelona.
Chemical peels for cell renewal
All peeling treatments are performed after a previous specialised routine, which prepares the skin to increase its effectiveness. Each case is evaluated by the doctor who recommends a bespoke treatment as smoothly as possible.
Escoda and her team remain at the forefront of the latest and most effective peeling treatments, including:
Ferulac Valencia Peel
Antioxidant, anti-aging and luminous peeling, the ideal treatment to combat the problems caused by the sun on the face, neck and hands.
Its active antioxidant and keratolytic agents end the photodamage.
Contains ferulic acid, TCA, salicylic acid and vitamin C.
Benefits of the Ferulac Valencia Peel:
- Protects the skin from problems caused by sun exposure (photodamage).
- Neutralizes the action of free radicals
- Stimulates the formation of new collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
- Reduces irritation and redness, without risk of hyperpigmentation.
TCA Madrid Simple Peel
A peeling treatment for skin that’s aging, pigmented or scarred. In addition, it produces a sebum-regulating action that unclogs pores.
The TCA Madrid Simple Peel is a synergistic action peel that allows to join in the same application TCA (trichloroacetic acid), alpha hydroxy acids, vitamin C and phytic acid in a way that reduces the final concentration of acids, which maximises the benefits and minimises adverse side effects.
TCA Madrid Simple Peel Benefits
- Eliminates stains and evens out the skin tone.
- Softens the scars.
- Unclogs pores.
Peeling method used for the treatment of blemishes and even out skin tone, treat hyperpigmentation, acne and control excess fat.
It is characterised by its mixture of lactic, citric and salicylic acid.
Melaspeel Benefits, this treatment is used for:
- Removing stains and evening out skin tone.
- Controlling excess fat.
A peeling treatment that lightens spots and unifies skin tone, benefits cell renewal, controls sebaceous production and reduces wrinkles.
The Target Nanopeel is a peeling system that also brings benefits in photoaging, solar lentigines, acne and rosacea.
Peeling Target Benefits
- It lightens blemishes and unifies the skin tone.
- It benefits the process of cell renewal.
- Control sebaceous production.
- It reduces wrinkles.
- Improves skin with acne and rosacea problems.
- Used for high skin phototypes.